Friday 18 October 2019

Repeat stamping

This card was inspired by something I saw on the Internet when browsing for ideas for the pink Christmas cards I'm working on in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the annual pink Christmas challenge at Jingle Belles.


I used my MISTI and a stripe stamp by MFT to stamp my black stripes and then repeatedly stamped the row of 5 Christmas icons (Hunkydory) in between the lines. For my pink strip, I used an old Crafter's Companion stamp and a snippet of pink cardstock.

I'm playing at:

Allsorts - #541 Spots and/or stripes

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas ... for the cure


As always, the first JB challenge in October is 
all about pink holiday cards
And for every card that is being linked up 
this fortnight, the lovely Jingle Belles, 
Lauren and Stephanie, will each be donating 
2 dollars to the US Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Pixie's Snippets Playground -  #363 AG with snippets



5 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie combinetie is het zo! Elegante moderne kaart geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Marianne - and I'm so happy you came to play!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - rather simple pieces combined to great effect. Might copy the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute ... love those bold stripes ... so very glad you joined us by going PINK for a Cure with Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so fun and so clever and such a brilliant use of the MISTI... whatever did we do without one?! thanks very much for helping us celebrate PINK CHRISTMAS (once more!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete