Wednesday 23 October 2019

Pink Christmas - background stamping

For this card, I stamped a background using images from a Winnie and Walter stamp set and more Polished ink by Catherine Pooler. Can you tell I am really loving the look of this ink onto the pink cardstock?


I die cut a circle from my panel, heat embossed the sentiment (Right at Home) and then matted the circle with vellum before placing it back. I had tried adding a thread nest of silver thread in between my two circles but did not like the result, so I snipped off the loops beyond the circle. If you look closely, you can still see some pieces of thread on top of the vellum. To finish off, I added a few sequins in matte silver.

I'm playing at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas ... for the cure


As always, the first JB challenge in October is 
all about pink holiday cards
And for every card that is being linked up 
this fortnight, the lovely Jingle Belles, 
Lauren and Stephanie, will each be donating 
2 dollars to the US Breast Cancer Research Foundation

CHNC - #460 Anything Christmas goes









1 comment:

  1. Love your idea of putting the circle on vellum - and the sequins are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete