Thursday 24 October 2019

Pink Christmas twofer

I'm almost done posting my pink Christmas cards. I wanted to create a few cards using some of the patterned papers I have been hoarding for years, so I selected a few 6x6 papers and thought about a way to incorporate them into my cards.

I decided to keep things simple by having this pretty paper peak out from under my heat embossed (liquid platinum) sentiment panel. I die cut the mistletoe using an older die (CC Designs) from green linen cardstock and adhered it into the circle aperture. To finish off, I added a twine bow (with silver thread) and some rhinestones.


I was left with a smaller strip of patterned paper and had already die cut the mistletoe four times, so I decided to create a second card using my left-overs. I love how I've been able to create different looks using the same supplies.

 

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas ... for the cure


As always, the first JB challenge in October is 
all about pink holiday cards
And for every card that is being linked up 
this fortnight, the lovely Jingle Belles, 
Lauren and Stephanie, will each be donating 
2 dollars to the US Breast Cancer Research Foundation

I'm also linking up my first card at:

Allsorts - #542 Add something gold and/or silver

HLS Anything goes with dies - Anything goes


HLS Christmas - Anything goes with the option of 'twinkle'


5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful creations, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely pretty Christmas creations and really like the colourway, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Gold/Silver' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eenvoudig en klassiek, mooi rose. Xx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same materials look so different, Marianne and I love both versions!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Littler Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here goes - these must be my favorite Christmas cards this year... or at least among all those that focus on pink. They are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete