Saturday 2 March 2024

Card Chain Challenge reveal - February 2024

Hello everyone. It's the second of the month, and that means it's time to share the cards that were exchanged this past month for the Card Chain Challenge. This month, we had 34 participants exchanging cards across the world. 

This month, my card went to Ella in Germany.

I used the sketch, the flower theme and the stencil product option.


The stylized flowers are from a NBUS bundle from Altenew, Scalloped Ornaments, consisting of a stamp set with matching stencils and dies. When I ordered it 2 years ago, it came with a free online workshop, and I recently decided to watch it and break out these NBUS supplies. That means that I have a few more cards to share with you soon.

After I did the stamping and stencilling on my florals, I put my panel back into my Misti and stamped again using Versamark ink and heat embossing in Rose Gold. The sentiment (from an older stamp set, Mondo Hydrangea by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson) and used a stencil from my stash for the background.

I'm also linking up my card at:

NBUS #60


SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely cheerful card and the touch of gold embossing finishes it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely colors on your pretty florals Marianne - so pretty with the gold embossing and stenciled background! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stylized blossom is so pretty, Marianne, and I love how you angled your background design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blossom, Marianne - perfect with the soft background for the CCC sketch!!

    ReplyDelete