Friday 2 February 2024

Fairy for January CCC reveal

Hello everyone. It's the second of the month, which means it's time to reveal the cards we exchanged in the Card Chain Challenge.

This month, my card went to Viv in the UK, while I received a lovely card from Brenda in the UK.

I found this embossed frame in my UFO box and thought it was just perfect for my little scene, while also incorparating the birds theme from the options menu. I ink-blended the background onto my card base and heat-embossed the star trail (the set came with the dies and several stamps) in glitter EP. 

I die cut my NBUS fairy from a snippet of ink blended card and added a shimmery layer onto the wings from a snippet of laminator sheet with glitter in between.

Do check out the CCC blog to see all of the card that werer exchanged this past month, and maybe sign up to take part in the exchange next month.


I'm also linking up my card at:

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes



Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything goes with an EF
(optional twist: Birthdays)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and diecuts Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully done card with that gorgeous fairy and love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! All the elements compliment each other perfectly. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple design, but a perfect one to showcase that beautiful fairy, Marianne! I love the texture of the e/f and the blended starry background inside the circle! I also love that you used something from your UFO box, too. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your card is so magical! I think I have that embossing folder, which is really effective here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossed background with the circle cut out is the perfect perch for your lovely die cut fairy - love how she is blowing the stars out of her hand! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave kaart! En mooi om te zien dat ik niet de enige ben die zo'n doos heeft en er dingen mee maakt :) Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. I love your ink blended fairy. what a clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Simple, elegant and just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet fairy, Marianne - just love the blended background and the embossed texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, and I love the fairy! Xxx

    ReplyDelete