Tuesday 26 March 2024

Sparkle and shine

Hello everyone. I've been playing in my craftroom to create these two sparkly Christmas cards. I've had this Holiday Sparkle stamp set by PTI in my stash for a long time but never used it until now. Using it also gave me a wonderful opportunity to use up some gems I had been hoarding.

I started with these larger gems on the bottom card, but quickly discovered I was running out of the green ones, so for the card at the top I used a different package of gems. After heat embossing the sentiment in gold EP, I decided to also add the gold to the edges. To finish off, I added a strip of shiny gold paper behind my stamped panel.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Bling on the Holidays


Rudolph Days - AG Christmas




ATSM - #464 Any occasion



7 comments:

  1. Love your tree cards for Rudolph Day. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful and sparkly and yet still quite a CAS card... impressive combination! (Love that set... perfect way to use miscellaneous gems in a super- elegant way! So pleased you could join our BLING-y fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job you did decorating the trees. Very classy and stylish! Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Marianne, zeer creatieve en stijlvolle kaarten! Superleuk. Liefs, Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing! So stylish and elegant.

    Thanks for sharing your cards at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. The sentiment is perfect for the sparkly decorations on the trees. Love the way you used gold on your card. So classy. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete