Wednesday 10 January 2024

Another gift bag Santa card

Hello everyone. I'm back with my second card using the Christmas gift bag that our dog received from our dog trainer.



For this card, I used a circle die to die cut my Santa image and added it to a white mat.
I used the below sketch from BSYSHC but used washi tape and ink blending with a stencil (same stencil used on the previous card) to create some of the layers to keep my card flat for easy posting. 

I'm linking up my card at:

Jingle Belles - Wrap it up!

The 12 Months of Christmas - AG Christmas
(optional: die cuts and/or embossing)

MLCCB - #54 AG Christmas

ABC Christmas - A for Anything Christmas

Aud Sentiments - #309 Make your own background + sentiment

Stencil Fun - AG with a stencil (optional: Birds theme)

9 comments:

  1. You are getting a lot of mileage out of the dogs gift bag! Great card! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and what a fabulous recycle~~
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect Santa for that great sketch ... so very glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good use of the gift bag paper on this and the card below also. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, he looks great on that background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Marianne! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can you resist this adorable classic Santa ? I really like that background setting off the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, another brilliant use of that pretty bag... i love how well the circle element in that cool sketch shows off the santa! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun once more!

    ReplyDelete