Tuesday 17 October 2023

Pink Christmas 2023 - 3

For this batch of pink Christmas cards, I was inspired by the masking and blending technique that Lesley of Heffy Doodle showed during last month's Stress Free Cardmaking Summit.
While Lesley used white (masked) trees and blended green ink over it, I decided to use my NBUS dove stamp (Peace on Earth set, Uniko) after seeing Bev, the owner and designer of Uniko, use this stamp set in a recent video. I used Catherine Pooler inks and my blending brushes to do my ink blending.

I also decided to pop up a single bird over my masked sentiment strip for some added interest.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas for the Cure

SSS Wednesday - Christmas

HLS Christmas - Anything Christmas goes


NBUS #55 - AG with NBUS




4 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with the pink Christmas cards! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these just get better and better; i seldom mask but it's hard to argue with how AWESOME these are! Thanks for another glorious take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous technical ... it really makes those birdies pop ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card to express how we all feel in our hearts right now, Marianne. Your peaceful design and blended colors are fantastic! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete