Monday 16 October 2023

Pink Christmas 2023 - 1

Hello everyone. I'm back with some Christmas card creations for my favourite prompt of the year: Pink Christmas at Jingle Belles, where Lauren and Stephanie will donate $2 to the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the US for each card that is being linked up this fortnight.
I also happen to simply love using non-traditional colours on my Christmas, including pink!

These two cards were inspired by Natasha Foote's presentation at the recent Stress Free Cardmaking Summit. 

I used Distress Oxides to blend my background.
The Christmas tree is an old Marianne Design die, while the Xmas die is brand new, part of the Festive Animal Antics Collection, designed by Katie Skilton. I will confess that I could not resist buying the entire bundle when it was on offer. I'm hoping to create and share some cards using this collection soon.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas for the Cure


SSS Wednesday - Christmas

HLS Christmas - Anything Christmas goes


HLS Dies - Anything goes with dies



4 comments:

  1. Great pink cards Marianne! Really like the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pink on holiday cards!!! Very pretty duo. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What truly lovely cards... I adore the inky background, especially! Such a fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blended background ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete