Tuesday 17 October 2023

Pink Christmas 2023 - 2

Here's my second batch of pink Christmas cards.

At the recent Stress Free Cardmaking Summit, there were several presentations about using your patterned papers and ephemera. I took this inspiration and combined it with a fun 'Stack, cut and shuffle' technique I saw on YouTube last week. 

I used snippets of PP left over from some Christmas cards I created last year and combined it with an abandoned embossed card front from my UFO box and these fun tags from a paper pack I bought when I was in the Netherlands a year ago (thinking it would be great for this year's Pink Christmas challenge LOL).

It was really fun to use PPs in this way, and such an easy technique too!

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas for the Cure

SSS Wednesday - Christmas


3 comments:

  1. I think the pink pig Christmas cars are wonderful! Good job using up snippets!
    You could enter them here
    https://pixiessnippetsplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH! These are both cool and clever... I love the way the patterned paper is pieced in the background, so dynamic! Another fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are fun little tags indeed ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete