Saturday 2 October 2021

September 2021 CCC reveal

It's the second of the month and that means it's time to reveal all of the cards that were exchanged last month in the Card Chain Challenge. If you want to join the fun, you still have until the 6th to sign up for the October exchange.

My card went to my blogging friend Brenda in the UK.


I used the sketch as well as the leaves and friends theme and went for an inky card, because I knew Brenda would love it.


I'm also linking up my card at:

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

Sparkles Monthly Challenge - #1444 Autumn colours

8 comments:

  1. I am literally just trying to take a photo of your card Marianne but it's been pouring all day and so dark. I admit I didn't quite grasp the concept of what I was meant to do and when so it will be on my blog in the morning.

    But as I told you already, I really love your Autumnal themed card with the leaves and splattered background and the lovely sentiment, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inky leaves are wonderful, such lovely soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, I love all of the stamped leaves! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those inky leaves Marianne, this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Marianne. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, Marianne! Just love the trio of leafy panels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty panels of stamped leaves in your blocks Marianne! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leaves - and the color palette you used!

    ReplyDelete