Sunday 7 October 2018

Altenew English rose

This card was inspired by one of the WCMD challenges at StampNation, with a moodboard containg photos of England.


The pelargoniums in one of the photographs reminded me of the rose and leaves that I had already coloured and die cut using Altenew alcohol markers and the free dies that came with a UK magazine earlier this year. To mimick the structure of the facade in one of the pictures (of Buckingham Palace), I added score lines to the bottom part. I opted for a light grey panel instead of cream (to mimick the colour of the stone facade), because it gave a softer look with my rose.

I'm linking up my card at:

W&W WCMD - CAS with Heather


W&W WCMD - Number Cruncher with Keren
(1 2-word sentiment, 1 3-layer rose, 2 2-layer leaves, 3 sequins, 4 score lines)

MFT WCMD - Flower Power


SSS - WCMD



4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty entry for the number cruncher challenge at WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card- and the clever way you’ve incorporated so many numbers! Thanks for playing along with the Number Cruncher Challenge! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that die! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l card!
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete