Sunday 5 August 2018

Rainbow hearts - take 1

Hello and welcome! I have a clean and simple rainbow card to share today.


I started by creating a striped rainbow panel using the chisel nib of my Copics and then die cut the linked hearts (Paper Smooches) from my panel as well as from black cardstock and inlaid my rainbow pieces into the black outline. The sentiment is from the Birthday Messages set by Simon Says Stamp.

I'm playing at:

AAA Cards - #120 Somewhere over the rainbow


Just Add Ink - #420


Seize the Birthday - Anything goes (no toppings for me)


Paper Smooches - Anything goes








7 comments:

  1. very pretty way to use the rainbow in our AAA cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love your rainbow hearts and all that wonderful empty white space. CAS perfection! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card - the rainbow effect is stunning. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fantastic, I'm awe-struck, really!
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rainbow hearts card! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wie wordt er nou niet verliefd op deze kaart: regenboogkleuren, met toch een vleugje zwart als prachtig contrast, en harten!
    Liefs Ineke ☀️

    ReplyDelete