Saturday 23 July 2011

Ruby Christmas Tree

This card is for the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Christmas in July challenge.
The Tuesday challenge is all about creating a card with a freebie stamp called Ruby Christmas Tree.
I thought I'd try something completely different from all the other participants, so my card is not featuring one but three Rubies, lol. The patterned paper is from a huge package of papers I bought a few years ago. No idea what brand it is.


Since I don't own any fancy ...markers, I thought I'd simply use what I did have, so I coloured the digi with the sticker colouring pens I have. I used Derwent coloursoft pencils for the skin and a gold gel pen for the gold accents. Maybe I'll create another one using mainly Derwent pencils, but I wanted more striking colours to start with. The sentiment is computer-generated.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining Bugaboo in celebrating with the Christmas in July blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete