Monday 21 October 2024

More pink embossing

I have another duo of cards made from embossed panels that I created last year. I inked up the inside of the embossing folder (Scribbley Wishes, Leonie Pujol) once and then spritzed with water for the second and third impressions. Here's the link to the card that I made with the first impression last year.


The sentiment on the first card (2nd impression) is from Festive Fun sentiments (Katie Skilton), with a fussy-cut piglet from a Dutch paper pack that I bought 2 years ago.

For my second card (3rd impression), I used a sentiment from an older Winnie & Walter set (In a Word: Grand Merry) and a NBUS poinsettia die (Stylish Poinsettia, Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions), adding some soft ink blending on the middle die cut. I had also did a little ink blending around the edges when I first created this panel.

I'm linking up my card at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas (for the cure)

ABC Christmas - U for unual colours

SSS Monday - Spooky and/or add some purple


No comments:

Post a Comment