Monday 21 October 2024

Embossed Christmas trees

Hello everyone, I'm back with more pink deliciousness. I am so loving embossing folders right now as well as using up my UFO stash. For the cards below, I used previously smooshed panels from my UFO box, die cut them with a stitched panel die before running them through my die cutting machine with an old Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then rubbed over the embossed image with a Delicata gold ink pad. I finished them with sentiments (Simon Says Stamp) from my UFO box.


I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas (for the cure)
Stephanie and Lauren are donating $2 each
to the US Breast Cancer Research Foudation
for each card that is linked up this fortnight.

Allsorts - Anything goes

Aud Sentiments - #318 Embossing and/or Fall + a sentiment


No comments:

Post a Comment