Thursday 1 February 2024

Old and new for Christmas

Hello everyone. I'm popping in today with a Christmas card I created using a new to me 3D embossing folder (SSS) and an old sentiment die (Winnie & Walter, no longer in business).

I did the embossing using Centura Pearl cardstock and then decided to highlight the 'frosting' with a white Sakura gelly roll pen, the only white pen that will work for me. For the sentiment I used white glitter card (Marianne Design) with a black shadow layer.

I'm linking up my card at:

Jingle Belles - Something old and something new

January Rudolph Days - AG Christmas

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

Can You Handle the Pressure - AG with an embossing folder
(optional twist: Birthdays)

5 comments:

  1. That is s beautiful card!!
    I had to grab my white pens to see what they are....Sakura, Gelly Roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossed background and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful; love the embossing folder background. Thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete