Saturday 6 April 2019

Sending smiles

While I had my inks and Winnie and Walter stamps today, I thought I might just as well create a second card.


I used the same inks that I used for the card in my previous post but added Flirty Fuchsia for some extra variation. I created the purple background panel using Grape Crush and a blending tool. The sentiment strip was cut from a snippet of pink cardstock. 

Stamps: The Big, the Bold and Friends, In bloom: Hollie's Festive Flowers (Winnie and Walter)
Die: Essentials: Noelle Cutaways (Winnie and Walter) - I used the large scalloped die but trimmed around the pierced edge using my trimmer.

I'm playing at:

Winnie and Walter - March colour combo with Heather


The Card Concept - #112 Cottage Florals
My clean and layered card was inspired by the floral arrangement


Watercooler Wednesday - #215 Anything feminine goes





4 comments:

  1. Love the symmetrical floral arrangements and the offset panels. Really pretty card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk met de vele contrasten van kleur en vormen. Xx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might as well! Good job making another pretty card while you had everything out!! Enjoy your weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sending smiles just looking at the photo - what will the actual card be able to do?!

    ReplyDelete