Friday 26 April 2019

Fluttering by

Hello and welcome to the blog today. I managed to squeeze in a little crafty time to create a quick card for a couple of challenges.


I started by trimming down a panel and stamping part of a background (Leafy vines, Hero Arts) in Lemon Ice (CP ink) with the help of the MISTI and then selectively inked up the stamp again using Garden Party (CP ink) for a little colour variation. The butterflies (Pretty Pink Posh) were in my UFO elements box and ready to be popped up after I had stamped my sentiment (Essentials by Ellen) and adhered my panel to my card base.

I'm playing at:

LIM - #393 Subtle colours


AAA Cards - #138 Along the edge


Penny Black and More - Spring time




9 comments:

  1. A really super CAS card and lovely butterflies, great colours too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very soft and delicate Marianne and I recognise that background stamp which I have as a really old wood mounted one from HA. It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge again, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the background swirl and the butterflies are so pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliantly CAS - I love that you only used half the stamp on the card. Something you could do with a large piece of paper and get more than one card out of - giving myself ideas now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card truly does flutter by - wonderfully light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the green flourish! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Marianne! Very light and swirly and beautiful with the spring colors and flutterbies!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie, verfijnde kaart, Mar.
    Leuk om er een hele cadeauset van te maken. En wat maken kleurkeuzes het grote verschil in uitkomst. Dikke kus, Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not seen anyone use that leafy vines stamp for ages, still love it! Works so well with those pretty butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete