Wednesday 1 March 2017

Pink rose - with love

Here's one more marbling example. I wanted to create a marbling effect using reinker and texture paste, but it turned out to be quite tricky not to loose the marbling effect when smoothing out the embossing paste over my stencil. Anyway, here's what I ended up with.


Materials used:
Stencil - Duo: The Big, the Bold and Extras 
(Winnie & Walter creative screenings)
Texture paste and distress ink reinker - Ranger
Sentiment - Happiest of Holidays with Evelin T Design 
(Winnie & Walter)
Ink - Archival jet black
Sequins - from one of the selections that 
Shay included in one of my orders

Challenges:


W&W 3rd Birthday Bash - Mood board challenge with Heather P
(I was inspired by the large flowers and the pattern strips)


SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - love the Washi tape! Glad you liked my MCV card - looking forward to see your interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this is so pretty, luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is oh-so-pretty!! I love how that rose looks with the marbling technique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty rose - works so perfectly with the marbled look! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie roos. Vind het mooi dat je deze zo groot laat uitkomen. Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete