Thursday 17 December 2015

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 10

I managed to squeeze in one more tag for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a feminine twist. This tag was inspired by Carly's cute tag on day 10.


I was amazed at how fast this one came together and I love how it turned out. My creation also fits the current challenge at Little Tangles, which is to create a tag.
Materials used:
Cardstock: Smooth Bristol
Tag die: Studio Calico
Ink: Distress Inks (evergreen bow, tumbled glass, bundled sage, 
fossilized amber), Memento black
Stamps: Inkadinkado (trees), Lawn Fawn (fox), sentiment (SSS)
Colouring medium: Promarkers
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, Hemptique Metallic Classic cord


The day after I had created the tag, I turned it into a card, so that I could send it as a Christmas card. I started by reattaching my twine at the top of the tag. I did some more splattering on my Rustic cream card base (Papertrey Ink) using Fossilized amber distress ink mixed with a litte perfect pearls to create my own gold splatter. I shaped a length Hemptique cord using multi medium matte and stuck in into place by adhering my tag over it using pieces of foam tape.

Challenges:
Virginia's View Challenge - 21 All about glitter
Passion for Promarkers - 326 Mega Christmas challenge
Color Throwdown - 373 Any Christmas creation, any colours
Beccy's Place - 94 Any card or papercraft project




6 comments:

  1. Great design and colours on your pretty tag Marianne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out, too! Of course the fox is really cute but I also like the trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Marianne! That little fox is adorable and you did a fabulous job with the colouring. I love the way you created the background with all the spatters of colour. Great idea to use the tag on a Christmas card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable tag. Love that little fox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you turned this sweet little tag into a card, Marianne! That fox is just adorable and the spattered background gives a lovely effect! Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tag Marianne. I love the image and your distressed background looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete