Wednesday 31 July 2024

Framed Christmas sentiment

Hello everyone. I realized that I had better hurry up posting this card before a couple of challenges are closing today.

I adhered the thin gold paper to some cardstock befor die-cutting my frame using a NBUS die (Paper Discovery, Tag builder die set). The gold-embossed sentiment from an older Penny Black set fitted perfectly in the aperture. To finish off my frame, I stamped the holly and berries from an old stamp set and adhered it using wet glue and foam tape. To add a little more interest to my ivory cardstock, I used an old Cuttlebug embossing folder and White linen DOI to stamp the embossed design onto my card base.

I'm linking up my card at:

Christmas Kickstart - #88 Festive Frames

Double Trouble - #171 Drive-thru window
Thing 1 - window/aperture


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that holly on top to pop from the pretty gold. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in at Double Trouble 171 - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne, what a beautiful card, the gold frame is perfect for the gold embossed sentiment... thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty in pink and gold! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete