Monday 6 May 2024

The man in red

Hello everyone. Today I have a pair of Christmas cards where Santa is taking centre stage. 


I die cut the Santas from heavy-weight white cardstock and coloured the different elements using Copics. Colouring Santa and putting all of the pieces together took up the most work, since I used NBUS journaling cards that have been in my stash for a long time, and cut it to the right size for my A6 card using a NBUS stitched rectangle die. This is also the first time that I used this Santa die, which is from the same set as the cute bunny on this card (Sizzix Chapter 3 Doodle Christmas).

I finished off the card with the cute Christmas owls with glossy accents on various elements, and used a sparkle pen on the letters of the JOY card.

I'm linking up my cards at:

Jingle Belles - Santa

MLCCB - #56 AG Christmas

Peace on Earth Christmas - #63 AG Christmas


5 comments:

  1. Cute cards Marianne! That Santa could go on anything! Love the little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant way of using those adorable santa diecuts and of course you're a genius to use the journal cards so well! So pleased you could join our celebration of Santa at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that little Santa ... so very glad you shared your *Man with the Bag* at Jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Santa cards!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete