Thursday 2 May 2024

CCC reveal April and March

Hello everyone. It's the 2nd of the month, which means it's time to reveal all of the cards that were exchanged this past month in the Card Chain Challenge.

This month, my card went to Karolina in the UK, who was joining the fun for the first time this month.

I found this background panel in my UFO box, which was just perfect for this month's colour option of lilac, evergreen and silver. I paired it with 2 die-cut flowers from a NBUS die by SSS, that has been waiting to be used for a loooong time. I coloured the flowers with Copic markers. To finish off, I heat-embossed the Sending Hugs sentiment in Liquid Platinum embossing powder onto a scrap of lilac card that matches my card base.

I'm also linking up my card at:

SSS Wednesday - Feminine

NBUS #62



Today, I'm also sharing the card that I sent to Pia in Norway last month for the CCC in March, following the Postal theme and the String product option.


This card went to Pia in Norway. I used my NBUS postage die and layered stencil set by Waffle Flower.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pair of blossoms for April, Marianne, and I love your postage collage for March too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! The color palette for April had me stumped, but you've used them fabulously! Your March card is Wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these cards, they are so pretty. So sorry that you are still waiting for my card this month. Hope seeing it in the reveal doesn't spoil the surprise too much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, and so very different in style and design too. Thanks for being a lovely link in our chain again, always good to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mumu's Paperology5 May 2024 at 09:16

    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete