Wednesday 31 May 2023

Christmas snippets card

Hello everyone. Today, I have not one but two Christmas cards that I created using scraps of PP and cardstock. These strips of patterned paper (Marianne Design) have been in my UFO box for ages, so it was high time to finally use them on a card. The sentiment strips were also in my UFO box, while the poinsettias were die cut from a snippet of red cardstock using a NBUS die set by Nellie Snellen that I bought during my family trip to the Netherlands back in October.

I'm linking up my cards at:

May Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas goes

SSS Wednesday - Anything goes

The Holly and Ivy - #141 Anything Christmas goes

Use Your Stuff - #485 Anything goes

52CCT - May stash challenge


Snippets Playground - #455 Anything goes with snippets


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous snippety background on both festive cards.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I have a few boxes of UFO stuff! You have inspired me to get serious about using them up when I come back from my summer adventures! Great use of 'stuff'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic way of using up those bit that get left over. A great card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You used scraps very nicely!Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Marianne and using strips is great use of snippets! I adore Marianne papers - and am sure I may even have some Marianne Christmas toppers to go with a matching paper pack here, They're almost within reach - a great way to rustle up a few Christmas cards.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, de stans is écht mooi. Zo simpel en gezellig. Zeer inspirerend om aan de slag te gaan.
    Liefs, Alie en Ineke☀️😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you layered the stripes horizontally with one of them being your sentiment strip. So clean with the poinsettias in each corner. Thanks for sharing this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed that your already working on Christmas cards.
    They are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff. What's a UFO box?

    ReplyDelete