Tuesday 31 March 2015

More simple colouring

I made another card using some simple colouring with my Promarkers.


For this card, I randomly stamped a variety of flowers from a stamp set I bought at a Dutch bargain store a few years ago, but never used until now. After colouring most of the flowers, I went over all of the lines using a Letraset fineliner (a trick I picked up from Kathy). Of course, I could not help but add some Wink of Stella to some flower hearts and petals. I die cut a panel using a stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp and then cut away a diagonal strip using another SSS die. I heat embossed the sentiment (Hero Arts) using Liquid platinum embossing powder (Ranger) and then popped up the panel pieces using foam tape.

8 comments:

  1. such a fun and colorful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You may call it "simple coloring" but it's to great effect! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card...gave me some great inspiration for making some cards in the future. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightfully fun birthday card! so bright and cheery with all those flowers! I love the split with the sentiment! thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marianne! Super cute card and use of stamps! Love the bright happy colours. Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful card! Love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These flowers are all so gorgoeus!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge on our Anniversary Linky Party Celebration! Sure hope that you join us again for a BRAND NEW exciting challenge tomorrow! -YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colourful flowers! Great card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete