Sunday 19 June 2011

Christmas kisses

Summer has finally arrived here on Crete, Greece, but I'm still working on my Christmas cards. Even though I started pretty early this year, I have only completed 7 Christmas cards until now, so that means I still have a lot more to go, if I want to send a hand-made card to everyone who's on my Christmas card list.


I made this card for the following challenges:

I used this week's sketch from Christmas Challenges {with sketches}
ABC Christmas Challenge – L for Love & using the colours green, silver and red
Winter Wonderland – Christmas flowers
Totally Papercraft – #71 Die cuts & punches
Totally Gorjuss – #85 Pearls & swirls
CCAYR – Anything goes

Materials used:
Design paper: Papermania Deck the Halls
Image: Marianne Design clear stamp, coloured with Derwent pencils
Poinsettias: Marianne Design die cut; I used Versamark ink (silver) to colour some of the flowers
Swirl: Silhouette design, cut out with my Silhouette cutter
Pearls: Viva Perlen-Pen, silver
Sentiment: Marianne Design clear stamp, Versamark ink, green





8 comments:

  1. What a nice card you've made. I love your flowers and swirl. Real Christmas papers and a cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at CCWS. Hope to see you next time again!

    Greetings from Norway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CCWS,you made a beautiful card.

    greetings from holland Annemarie en Merit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww really cute card love the image and those swirls are lovely too! thanks for joining the ABC Christmas challenge, hope we see you again too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! Gorgeous card and I love that plaid paper! 7 is good - 7 more than I used to have done at this time of year!

    Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovly card. The image is so cute and your colours are perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the layout and those flowers
    Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete