Tuesday 27 December 2022

Christmas stencilling - Tonic magazine 04

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
I still have quite a few last-minute Christmas cards to share. To be honest, most of this year's Christmas cards were more or less last-minute. A great incentive to start working on next year's cards asap!
Anyway, today's cards were made using part of the stencil and one of the stamps that came in a Tonic magazine kit that I purchased earlier this year. I simply could not resist the huge snowflake die set that came in the kit.


I started with blending several green inks and then used a coloured pencel to add more definition and shading. I also used the lightest colour of green for some sutble stencilling on my base card.
To finish off, I added gold splatters and die-cut my panel using a SSS stitched rectangle die.

I'm linking up my card at:


HLS Christmas - AG (option: stencil)



CHNC - #626 AG Christmas




















4 comments:

  1. Ooh, die is mooi. De tip om nog met potlood dimensie aan te brengen, ga ik gebruiken. Het goud is een mooie sprankelende toevoeging, evenals de achtergrondkaart nog subtiel te bewerken. Krijg er zin in om het te proberen. Liefs, Ineke😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete