Saturday 25 April 2020

Gilding flakes and a new stencil

I recently bought this beautiful Funky Fossils stencil and I thought it was just perfect for some gilding flakes shimmer. I applied Pentart metal leaf glue through the stencil and added Pentart gilding flakes once the glue became transparent.


The sentiment element was from a recent Love from Lizi kit. All I had to do was add some liquid glue to the foam dot at the back and mount my card panel to a card base in a matching colour (SSS).

I'm playing at:

CAS Stencil - Gilding


STAMPlorations - April stencil challenge


ATSM - #386 Anything goes



8 comments:

  1. Wow, Marianne! I absolutely love this stunning card. The rich gilding flakes and the beautiful butterflies are a match made in heaven for me.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The way the butterflies (seem to) shine in different shades of gold is really spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gilding flakes stenciled butterflies heart, Marianne. Thank you for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie stencil en prachtig effect met de gilding flakes, Mar.
    Ga ik ook eens proberen. Dikke kus, Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very beautiful and elegant card! Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon at the ATSM Challenges!! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I am so sorry you missed the CAS stencil challenge. Such lovely coppery and gold shiny butterflies, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete