Friday 6 December 2019

Triangle tree 1

I managed to create a few cards today that were based on the current sketch at Less is More.


For my first card, I masked off an area on my panel and then stamped the Bacground Blocks Graffiti by Uniko in Eucalyptus ink (CP Designs). To finish off my card, I heat embossed a sentiment and start in Antique Gold embossing powder (SSS).

I'm playing at:

Less is More - #409 Pick a triangle




Uniko - #56 Christmas


SSS Wednesday - Traditional Christmas

I love math - #15 Christmas/winter
I used a triangle and circles as my math elements






6 comments:

  1. This is great, perfect for the LIM theme too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een hoop mooie! Deze is mijn favoriet; de rondingen in de boom zijn zo'n mooie tegenstelling met de vorm van de boom! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Love the way you combine the LIM sketch together with the Uniko background block to make a Christmas tree. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More and Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful way to use our sketch at Less Is More. Love the way you masked the stamped area and used that awesome and funky stamp to create your tree. Thanks so much for playing with us and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the stencil to create a tree! Striking! A delight in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete