Monday 23 September 2019

Sending Warm Mugs ...

I actually thought about altering the sentiment for this card, since the 'M' was in the sentiment as well, but I did not have the time or patience to sit down and actually fiddle with masking and getting everything to line up perfectly.


I stamped the mug and sentiment (Merry Christmoose, MFT) with the help of my MISTI and then coloured in the image and grounded the image using coloured pencils. I die cut the panel using one of the MFT Stitched rectangle scalloped edge frames, thinking I would also be using the frame, but I changed my mind and simply popped up the inner panel using fun foam. To finish things off, I used a glue pen and ultra fine glitter to add some subtle and sparkly texture to the cream.

I'm playing at:

CAS Christmas - Holiday treats


ATSM - #359 CAS


CCAYR - Christmas/Winter food and/or drink

CHNC - #456 Anything Christmas goes

Crimbo Crackers - #193 Anything Christmas goes

9 comments:

  1. You are braver than I am to even think about changing that H to a M, Marianne! I think it's perfect as is and I love that mug of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image of your mug of Chocolate and marshmallows. Certainly a Christmas treat. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious looking hot chocolate, Marianne! Love all those marshmellows! Your mug looks awesome framed in red. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card! Thank You for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More, Robin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and yummy card :-) Beautifully CAS and perfect for our challenge at Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round. Thank you for playing along with us. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card - kudos to you for even thinking of changing the H to an M!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete