Friday 16 November 2018

Poppies

Hello and welcome. I've been doing some colouring this month and managed to turn one of my coloured panels into a card, just in time to link up at Allsorts.


I coloured in this new to me stamp set by Woodware (Stitched poppies) using Copics markers. I was able to expand my collection of Copics last month thanks to my husband who agreed that it would make a nice birthday present. After the colouring was finished, I trimmed down my panel and blended some green ink around the edges before adhering it to my green card base. The sentiment is by Altenew and was stamped using Rockin' Red ink by Catherine Pooler.

I'm linking up my card at:

Allsorts - #493 Poppies and/or the colour red

Addicted to stamps - #168 Anything goes (optional: ribbon)

Colour Crazy - #46 Anything goes with colouring

Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge


7 comments:

  1. A really lovely card, great addition of the green ink round the edges.
    Thank you for joining our 'Poppies and/or red challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blow me away! Wat heb je hier mooi met lichtscharkering en kleurencombinaties gewerkt. Heb direct naar de stempel gezocht, haha.
    Fijn dat je nu je Copics uit kon breiden, met deze mooie kleuren. Top.
    Xx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty card with those beautiful poppies.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie GDT @ CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they seem to be dancing!
    Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great husband! You've done some lovely colouring on these. They are so beautiful and delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous poppy card, Marianne! Thank you for joining in the fun at The Daily Marker :)

    ReplyDelete